Unfortunately, the solar module inside your beautiful Lumiz lantern does not have eternal life.
Watch the instruction video on how to change the solar module.
If your problem is not solved after reading the tips below, it is possible to replace your faulty solar module. The new solar module includes a battery.
Tips for when your LUMIZ doesn’t do it
We would like to solve your problem with the Lumiz lantern. Here are some tips/questions that may lead to a solution.
- Have you removed the plastic tab?
- Heeft u gecontroleerd of de batterij goed in de houder zit?
- When purchased, the battery’s energy will not be fully charged. When this energy is consumed, the battery needs to be recharged by hanging/putting the solar in sunlight, which allows the battery to recharge. After charging the battery, you can test whether the LED light comes on by putting your hand on the solar.
- If you want to hang the LUMIZ in a tree, make sure it does not hang directly under the leaves of the tree. As a result, the solar gets too little sunlight for the LED light to work properly and longer. The same applies to canopies; sunlight does not reach the solar panel here.
- The solar panel should be placed at the top of the LUMIZ so that sunlight can fall on it properly.