Garden Delight respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to complete transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to this processing itself, its purpose, and the options for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the Personal Data Authority website:https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal Provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “the Website”): Garden Delight
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “the Administrator”): Garden Delight, located at Tinbergenstraat 26, 7102JL Winterswijk, Trade number: 82032181.
Article 2 – Access to the Website
Access to the Website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this Website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The Content of the Website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the Website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way, of all or in part, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. If the Administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or renunciation of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the Website
For the proper management of the Website, the Administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the Website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the Website or that conflicts with national or international law or is contrary to internet etiquette
- have the Website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The Administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the Website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the Website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against virus attacks on the internet, among other things. You are also responsible for the Websites and the data you consult on the internet.
The Administrator is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
- due to the use of the Website or services accessible through the internet
The Administrator is not responsible for any damage you or third parties incur or damage to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the Website. You will refrain from any action against the Administrator as a result of this.
If the Administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this Website, it is entitled to recover from you all damage that it suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Data Collection
Your data is collected by Garden Delight. Personal data is taken to mean: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, national registration number, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The personal data collected on the Website is mainly used by the Administrator for maintaining relationships with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your Rights with Regard to your Data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Every request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid and signed proof of identity and stating your contact address. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months.
Article 8 – Processing of Personal Data
You may receive commercial offers from the Administrator. If you do not/no longer wish to receive these, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the Website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act that constitutes an invasion of the privacy of that person(s). The Administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 9 – Commercial Offers
In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the Administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer be protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the Website, the responsible person will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 10 – Data Storage Period
The information collected by the Administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our Website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognised as a visitor each time you visit our Website. It is then possible to set up our website especially for you and to make logging in easier.
- We use the following types of cookies on this Website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our Website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our Website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- No other cookies
- When you visit our Website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your device.
- For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, please consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.n
Article 12 – Visual Material and Products Offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable Law
This agreement falls under the Dutch law and the Courts of the Netherlands. The court of the Administrator’s place of business is exclusively competent in the event of disputes regarding these terms and conditions, except where a legal exception applies here.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: